Buy this Peterbilt 379 blueprint and line drawing in high quality editable vector file formats. Best for 3d and car wrap design.
($40) Buy now and save $11
Views: Front Top Rear Side
License: Basic License
Units: mm | ft
Formats included (Hover over format to see versions and compatibility):
AI | EPS | PDF | SVG | DWG | DXF
We produce blueprints since 2006.
Outlines Store is trusted by thousands of users.
PayPal Verified. Secure Connection.
We accept refunds: Refund Policy.
Attention! We DO NOT offer absolutely exact blueprints. So you CAN NOT use our blueprints for engineering, repair and tuning purposes.
You could move and paint vehicle parts. Change it from black plastic to metallic or select between glasses and panels.
Our blueprints have correct sizes such as length, width and height. And have variety of relevant versions.
This blueprint is made with vector curves and strokes so you could zoom in as much as you need in best quality.
for body, parts, windows, wheels, lights etc. Each blueprint could be used as lined wireframes and as a filled shapes.
Our blueprints have an accuracy between 95 and 99% and are acceptable for:
● Visual content (publishing, printing and website illustrations, mobile apps, infographics);
● 379 Wrap blueprints (Peterbilt 379 wrap, paint, full body wrapping, vinyls and stickers);
● 3D modeling (for amateur and professional 3D artists);
● Replica making (3D printing, wood, metal, paper works etc);
● Other visual purposes that require vehicle views in hi-res bitmaps, PDF or vectors.